Sunday, January 07, 2007

“Rao, what the fudge?!”

When I said that u should contribute more to the blog, I guess I didn’t make myself clear enough. So let me try this again, Rao, can u contribute more quality posting to the blog. Seriously "Rao, what the fudge?!", how can u be ranting on and on bout how Arsenal Rowks when they lost 1-0 to Sheffield? Haha. I’ve decide to cut joshie some slack and dedicate this posting to u. Here’s another classic example, of “Rao, what the fudge?!”:

Me, Andrew and Rao was walking to class. I dunno what gotten into Andrew but he’s kinda stuck in this ‘lame joke phase’. He will always be like, “Hey, u wanna hear a lame joke?”. Being his butt sex partner and all I would always say “OK”. The jokes are lame but it’s kinda funny. On the fateful day, Andrew told one of his lame jokes. Then from out of nowhere, Rao was like “hey, u guys wanna hear a lame joke?” . Me and Andrew was like “OK”. So Rao goes on to tell the lame joke:

Rao: “Why do u need to flip the roti canai when u cook it?”(or something like that)
Me: Cause it needs to cooked from both sides.
Rao: Nooooooooo
Andrew: forgot what he said but he didn’t get the answer.
Rao: So you guys want to know the answer or not?
Me and Andrew: Yeah. We both were expecting something lame but nothing could prepare us for what Rao had to say.
Rao: Cause the roti canai cannot flip itself.

There was a moment of silence. I guess me and Andrew just could not bring ourselves to believe what was coming out of Rao’s mouth.

And when I regain feeling again, all I could say was “Rao, What the Fudge?!”.


Rao had just brought a whole new definition to the word lame. Respect man. How u bring urself to say something like that it’s just unimaginable. Haha.

Releasing tension after linear.
Ciao.

2 comments:

Rao said...

mutha fucka!!!!

navinated said...

hahah..thats a good one RAO!!