Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who u gonna call?

Saggy.

Yup not ghostbusters, me.

The phone rang at 4 in the morning. Without bothering to look who called, i knew it was josh. It had to be him, it always was him. Every time he would get high/drunk he would call me. It was starting to worry me. So i confronted him the other day and asked him why me? And he told me it was because he doesn't mind disturbing me at night. But I wasn't buying it, i think he secretly harbors feelings for me but wasn't drunk enough each time to actually confess it. Well anyways, i picked up the phone and angrily said "Dude, why you calling me?". See i was having non of it that day and i was gonna make sure he was going to confess there and then so he would stop calling in the wee hours.

But to my surprise it was roger. Maybe roger has feelings for me too.. i was worried. But what really worried me was tone of his voice. He sounded really scared. He was like "we are going to SJMC and cannot find the place. If in 10 mins we don't get there call someone to come get us. i cannot drive and nick doesn't seem to be able to drive as well". While in the background i could hear nick cussing and all. So that really got me scared. Let's fast rewind to a few months back, we were at luna bar. After luna had closed, we were all standing outside the car park when nick pulled out a cigarette ,lit the wrong end and took a puff. I laughed my head off, but i stopped when i realized i had to get into his car. I asked if he can drive, nick said yes. But it was not like i had a choice, i couldnt drive for him. I dunno how to drive a stick, for those wondering why. Inside the car, i was scared, so i dont really blame roger for feeling the same way. Nick couldnt stop cussing. He was like "Fuck you", "Fuck you la", "I'm gonna fucking kill you" and "Dude, you went up to ang moh chicks" all the way from luna to pelita. Well at least that confirms one thing.. nick doesnt secretly harbor any feelings for me. We all know who he harbors feelings for but lets not go there.

Well anyways, as karma would have it.. i called josh. I could hear he was damn sober. So i screwed him for letting 2 drunks get in the car. He told me, nick was fine when they left mos. And i told him, not according to roger and what i heard in the background. I called roger back only to have nick answer and tell me that they had reached the mamak. WTF. Then i called josh, but for some reason he didnt want to pick up the phone, to tell him that the 2 were fine. After a few more calls, i gave up and concluded that he was doing the nasty nasty and i went to sleep.

In the end everyone got home in one piece. And i learned that when talking to sue lin make sure she listens to jay chou songs first.

Guys, heed the lyrics of the song and call GHOSTBUSTERS. Not me,

1 comment:

Sue said...

What an eventful night.

I'm glad I listened to Jay Chou instead of chewing your ear off that night.

XD

Haha.