Saturday, February 07, 2009

Killing Time

So I'm sitting here trying to kill time online and nobody's online to chat with. Thus, I decided to check out "Saggy & Co's Emo Page" and I saw Saggy's post of his shoes. Then I thought to myself if Saggy is going to show off his shoes, so am I; considering that I have some time to kill.

So first off in my new shoes collection are my very first limited edition pair of shoes. Which by the way are extra limited edition. Why is it so I'm not going to tell.They are Adidas July's 2007 Flavor of the World Gazelle Vintage. The flavor for July 2007 is lavender. Only just then did I realize that its retail price is RM479.90 (taken from this website).



I have always wanted a pair of Adidas Superstars and last December I finally got it =D. I bought a pair of Adidas Superstar II Queens. This model is inspired by the Jam Master Jay and his home borough of Queens, this Superstar court shoe represents NYC just like Jay did. Jam Master Jay was more than a DJ. He did more than make beats for RUN-DMC. In truth, he was the very definition of true street style.



Together with the Superstars, I got a pair of adiZero Pro; which I think I should use more often if you get what I mean. This shoes are awesome; its lighter than my slippers weighing only 8 ounces.



Well, I'd have to say that day I felt like a girl buying so many pairs of shoes. I got myself a pair of Adidas Predators hoping to "bend it like Beckham" the same time I got the pair of Superstar and adiZero. Crazy right? Three pairs of shoes at the same time. In my defense I would have to say it was an offer I could not resist and that technically I did not buy this pair of shoes; I called my sisters and told her the price and she was like, "buy le, I'll get it for you for your birthday" and then I was thinking to myself "YES!!!".



Lastly, just this Chinese New Year I got another pair of sneakers. D*mn I love sneakers. I bought myself a pair of Adidas NRTN Evolution.



Those of you who are reading this post must be thinking I'm some Adidas die hard fan or I'm writing and Advert for Adidas. Well, I don't think that I am. Next on my list of shoes to get are Nike Air Force Ones. =D

p/s:
Vote for me!
Stupid Saggy so free put the poll and then didn't invite people to vote.
I bet the one person that has vote so far is Saggy voting for himself.
Plus, this is proof that there is only one vote so far.

No comments: