Sunday, February 15, 2009

Little by little - Oasis

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Have fun!


1) IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Make you my baby – 911 (I just might. Let's see if anyone asks me this tomorrow. Hehe.)


2) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Picture to burn – Taylor Swift (WTFKNNCCB?! You'll pay for this BEAN! :P)


3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Makeover – David Cook


4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Born for this – Paramore (So full of optimism. I like.)


5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Nothing else matters – Metallica (Contrary to popular belief, I am no longer the emo kid I was last year. Would have been funny if I did this last year wouldn't it?)


6) WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Shattered dreams – Johnny Hates Jazz


7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Lollipop – Lil Wayne (Sweet, colourful, and bad for your health?)


8) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Love spreads – Stone Roses


9) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
He ain't the leaving kind - Rascal Flatts


10) WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Love song- Cure


11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Saturday afternoon – Hazel

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
The way I are – Timbaland ft. Keri Wilson & D.O.E.


13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Lovebug – Jonas Brothers (No, no. I want to be rich and famous. Just like the pussycat dolls. OR the pussycat boys? WAKAKAKAKAKAKA)


14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Love is gone – David Guetta (This one cracked me up. Haha. Those of you in the know should get this. Haha)


15) WHAT WILL/DID YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Bottle it up - Sara Bareilles


16) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Shout – Tears for fears *click for lyrics (I really don't know how to explain this. Read the lyrics and figure it out for yourself.)


17) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Place in the sun – Brisa (All the talk about me getting a tan. Hmmmmm.)


18) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Far away- Nickelback (Yes, I fear being far away from the people I love. So true.)


19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Follow you home – Nickelback (There ARE a few people I would like to follow home. Again. So true. I'm starting to worry that Winamp might have a life of its own.)


20) WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Panic attack – Unkle (Wtf?!)


21) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Goodbye my friend – Spice Girls (So not true. I love all of you to bits. Even more so after yesterday. Haha.)


22) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Little by little – Oasis

I've been reading countless meme's on Facebook and even got tagged in a few. I thought it was hilarious but I never thought I'd actually do it. But after a gentle shove from Bendy, I caved and did it.

I can't bother commenting on some of the songs as they are so wtf.

I haven't heard about half the songs. Haha. Don't ask me why I have so much music on my playlist. Most of the time I just download them and never get round to listening. Hehe. But it sure made the meme that much more interesting didn't it?

So whoever reads this, try it out yourself and have a few good laughs. I know I did.

j

No comments: