Saturday, August 05, 2006

Malakoff Duathlon 30-6-2006


race results
L-R: Me, Navin, Embarassing banner, Sun, Kim, Rao


twas the day that me and rao took part in a duathlon. rao's first time. second time for me.
was a wonderful sunday morning. sun was shining brightly, and navin, sun, kim, ping, and foon yee were all there to cheer us on. even had a small banner which said, something that shouldnt be mentioned for fear of sheer embarassment. no offense navin. =p

rao did pretty well for his first time. i could have done better if not for the really bad cramps. want to thank you guys for being there to cheer us on. if you guys were not around, i wouldn't have even bothered finishing the race. but my bloody male ego wouldn't let myself be embarassed in front of all my friends. haha.

1 comment:

Rao said...

yo...me got num 19...i juz realized through this blog...ya...saya berasa bangga...saya ingin mengucapkan terima kasih kpd bla bla bla... majulah sukan untuk negara.