Tuesday, August 22, 2006

2 Dumb 2 Drive: MRR2

This happened the same day (last Wednesday). So many things can go wrong at once*sigh*. Was driving along the MRR2. I was driving around 90 khm taking the third lane and was bout to reach cheras, when a typical Malaysian driver (not his real name) cut in front of me from the middle lane. It’s normal for cars to overtake when they’re traveling faster. But the total opposite, after cutting in front of me the typical Malaysian driver decided to do a ‘driving Ms.Daisy’ on me. Being faster than him, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that I was going to be up his @$$ literally. Technically I wouldn’t say I was tailgating him, cause if he would just move out the freakin way I wouldn’t be tailgating him. After what seem like an eternity he finally moved out of the way. “Finally,” I said as I passed the dumb @$$. But after letting me pass the typical Malaysian driver cut back to the third line and was tailgating me! So I decided to go a bit faster but the typical Malaysian driver just kept tailgating me! What the fcuk was wrong with this guy? one minute his was driving like an 80 year old grandma the next he's breathing down my arse at 100kmh. Being a sensible and law abiding citizen I decided to do the right thing…screw that, no way in hell was I going to let him pass. I pressed the magic button on my gear knob, the NOS button yeah I wished, the OD button and floored the accelerator. 5000 rpm later and traveling at 160kmh, the dumb @$$ was still tailgating me. The dumb @$$ chased me from cheras all the way to pandan indah and only gave up when there’s was a bit of traffic. Had to admit though it was kinda fun, the rush u get from the speed and the feelin of bein chased. Anyways these dumb @$$ driver’s shouldn’t be allowed on the road!! So the moral of the story is, yes there’s a moral lesson to be learnt here- there’s just too many dumb @$$ drivers on the roads, so if you can’t beat them, join them. Just hope I don’t get a speeding ticket cause it would be hard for me to explain to my parents why I was driving at 160…

Told joshie the story the following day, he got inspired and said he wanted to race me. We raced twice, the first time he claimed he slowed down to let me pass cause there was an incoming car. The second time though, there’s was an incoming car but I managed to pass joshie,the look on the driver of the incoming car was priceless. Her jaws was wide open… haha. But doesn’t that make me one of the dumb @$$ drivers, like I said join ‘em.

Get well soon joshie so we can race again.haha

2 comments:

Rao said...

juz tell u cant drive la dude...dun blame others

navinated said...

wei..dun endanger the lifes of all the other kelisans on the raod..