Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just another case of HFFA........

Last Wednesday, I went to Andrew’s apartment to give him back the drawing board that he had left in my car. Andrew greeted me at the doorway gleaming. I was like ok… wtf is up with him. He was smiling; he was like so horn…erm, happy. He pointed to his bedroom and asked me to go in; I was thinking to myself “omg is today the day Andrew finally reveals his true orientation....” Actually, it wouldn’t be a surprise since he’s so in to the Hard Gay stuff and he’s the one who started the whole Hard Gay craze among us. But just for the record I dun swing that way. To my relief, he then pointed to the windows and told me that there was a chick playing tennis. You see Andrew’s room have the best feng shui it’s faced towards the tennis court, swimming pool and swimming pool. Haha. All that was missing in that room was a pair of binoculars. Going back to the tennis chick, since we didn’t have binoculars and the tennis chick was pretty far away so we couldn’t ascertain for sure if the tennis chick was actually a chick… so Andrew the ‘smart one’ was already one step ahead, used his 6.0mp camera to take pics of her so that we can zoom in and maybe see her face. But that proved to be futile as the pics would come out blurry or we would just get pics of her back. After a few tries Andrew gave up and went to take his bath. But before he entered the bathroom, he asked me if I would be interested to join him, haha, just kidding. Actually I asked him, NOT if I could join him, but if I could use his camera to try to get better shots of the tennis chick. He agreed. Playing around with the camera settings to get the best shot and a dozen pics later, all I got was blur pics and pics of her back. So you could I was pretty familiar with her back. After that I just gave up, feeling down, Andrew tried to cheer me up with Hard Gay. So we spent the next 15 mins or so watching Hard Gay together before BM class. Thinking that was the end of the tennis chick, the next day at the library I saw ‘the back’, I knew that it had to be her cause I can say I know ‘the back’ like the back of my hands.. haha. Now it’s time to know ‘the front’. And when I saw ‘the front’, I could only think of one thing…HFFA. And in our defense, we were really far far far away…haha.

Andrew u still have the pics? Upload it.

Cioz. Till next time.

P.s me and Andrew are not perverts in anyway… if u guys studied where we study and taking engineering course…anyone with less the mental strength we both posses would of have just given up and swung the other way. Well I know for sure I posses the mental strength, but not that sure bout Andrew though. Be strong man.

1 comment:

navinated said...

andrew..u r da man..no matter wat other say..keep the spirit up fer all the other hg fans out ter!