Monday, June 04, 2007

What is with all this half hearted posts

Man what is happening to all the posts around here
It's like being forced to post something

Yes it's better than nothing (duh! of cos)
But almost every single post around doesn't have a direction (yeah this post is almost turning out as 1 of it)

And another thing about all the secretive posts
Yes this might or might not be a good place to rant but GOSH why even bother posting if it doesn't contain all the juicy details agenda.

I could probably be starting a post that goes like this

Darn today I had a shitty shitty shitty day
Dunno y i did that
Yeah dunno y but it happened
Crap la Y Y Y happening to me
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
T_T
I nvr expected this to happen but shouldn't it be errrm....errrm....
well
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

End

p/s: call XXX-XXXXXXX for details =)


Yeah well I can't say the same for myself that I would feel comfortable posting everything on a page that is open for viewing to everyone and could potentially be the next big thing 1 day =P

Oh well I guess as friends we should be as supportive as we can
You know the deal, if your friend likes it you should like it as well (or is it?)

Darn I don't want this to turn up as another trademark long rant again (yes i think it already is)

Ok well to answer Joshua's question about honesty vs white lies
No 2 situations are identical, they are like snowflakes and have different circumstances
It's up to us to determine which is the best course of action
And yes it's only through experience that we'll be able to deal with this
The truth might hurt but lies might come back and haunt us someday
All in all both might happen in every situation so let's see which is more worthwhile for us to endure right??
And ya this would sound cheesie but only through mistakes that we can improve ourselves hehe (I suppose so)

THIS POST MUST END HERE
I'm supposed to be studying but oh well who am I kidding
I've been telling myself that forever xD

p/s: this isn't meant as an attack to others but i think this blog desperately needs something fresh

pp/s: WHERE ARE THE OTHER BLOGGERS???

No comments: