Saturday, June 23, 2007

stupid is as stupid does

stu·pid·i·ty /stuˈpɪdɪti, styu-/ Pronunciation Key - [stoo-pid-i-tee, styoo-]
–noun, plural -ties for 2.
1. the state, quality, or fact of being stupid.
2. a stupid act, notion, speech, etc.


Ok, so starting a post with dictionary definition might be abit heavy. But I couldn’t think of a better way to describe my actions over the past 2 weeks.

A STUPID ACT. Or in my case, ACTS.

Over the past 2 weeks, I pretty much pissed off everybody I knew because I was feeling cranky all the time. And yesterday, I did something abosofuckingly stupid. It was a stupid with a CAPITAL S! don’t know what I was thinking when I did it. Ended up mulling over it the whole day today and no matter how I thought about it, I doubt there will be any way to fix what happened. In a nutshell, I pretty much screwed up one of the best things that was going for me. Sigh.

On a brighter note(this pretty much saved the day from being the WORSE DAY OF MY LIFE), my suggestion on an improvement for a new bike frame that I will be soon be distributor of, was received well and has been implemented into the design before the production.

Joshie said...

been reading all the stuff on the blog and i have to say the new bikes are SWEET.

why not run full cable housing for rune? that way we wont have to worry about the cables getting dirty and grimy as the riding conditions here in malaysia are unpredictable. sunny and dry can be muddy and wet the next.

just a suggestion.
keep up the good work guys.
i myself am already planning on ordering one once they are in production.

cheers

June 21, 2007 5:01 AM

Anonymous said...

Full cable housing is a great idea. Someone mentioned running cables through the shock mount on the down tube on the Rampant, that sounds like a good idea too, nice slick cabling! I really like the overall look of the frame, the Nomad doesn't do it for me at all. I love the amount of information on the site too, graphs etc plus explaining things in layman's language. Good work fellas.

June 21, 2007 6:31 AM

Keith Scott said...

I will set up the Rune and Rampant to run with full cable housing, and possibly the pyre too... the simplicity of setting it up and the resistance to grit etc more than beats the slight weight saving in my opinion.

Yeah I have worked out how I am going to redesign the shock mounts on the rune and rampant already to fit cables inside them, and they will look better too!

thanks for all this feedback guys! We want to get a reputation as the riders company, myself and Jay are riders, and we think we know what you guys want... but the more feedback you give us, the better we can cater to your needs!

Thanks,
Keith

I even got a thank you email from Jay Macneil, one of the designers of the frame.

Hopefully this will work out well for me and I won’t screw it up.

Cheers

Josh

No comments: