Saturday, June 02, 2007

the gifts!

for those of you who dont know, my birthday was 4 days ago. as i have said before, this was the best celebration to date. hehe. thanks guys.

this were the lovely gifts that i got. some of it never lasted 24 hours. but i guess that's karma. i broke something for navin's birthday. someone broke something of mine on my birthday. haha. can't say i'm not upset over it, but what's done is done i guess.

the cool presents

The RC chopper that only lasted 20 hours.


The 2 cool tshirts that my sis got me.


A really cute card from my youngest sister.

And a handmade card by Sarah, WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE CELEBRATING HER BIRTHDAY TODAY SO,

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY SARAH!

I never got round to taking a picture of the LOVELY erasers that my dear friends WENT ALL AROUND THE WORLD to get for me, or off the 1GIGABYTE memory card that i so needed. sorry guys!


1 comment:

Sarah Navita said...

thanx josh for the wishes and THANX for promoting my age in ur blog...aduh..yea yea..old dy...but still feel young..so its all good..:P