Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy thoughts

My numerical methods lecturer incorporates psychology in his class. It's something different. And actually does makes the class a little bit more interesting. He would ask us to close our eyes then to think of a happy moment in our lives . He would then review what he taught earlier. According to him, by associating a happy thought it'll be easier to remember what was thought in class. But so far i don't how true this method is because every time he asks up to think about a happy thought nothing significant pops up so as he is talking and reviewing, i'm trying to think of something that made me really happy. Usually my happy thoughts would either revolve around kate beckinsale or jessica alba sometimes both at the same time but i dont think this what my lecturer was refering to though. My life is not as sad as it sounds, it's just that there's not one truely memorable happy moment in my life that stands out..... Until yesterday. I guess someone up there just felt sorry for me. The happiest 0.02 seconds of my life. I was standing in c.o.e foodcourt minding my own business when bracie bumped into me. Then we had this deep meaningful conversation...... she said oops and i said sorry. It was deep, nearly brought tears to my eyes. And that my friends is the happiest 0.02 seconds of my life. now i see if the pyscological mumbo jumbo actually works cause i finally have my happy thought..

No comments: