Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Road Taken

The Road Not Taken
by Robert Frost(1874-1963)

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


i'm transvering the road less taken. At first i had my reservations about this road, but the part that does most of thinking for guys want what the part does most of the thinking for guys want right? Besides the beautiful scenery that this road had to offer prove to be to alluring for me to resist. Or was it pure boredom that drove me to choose this road or was it out pure curiosity, i wanted to try something out of the ordinary, or was it the feeling i got just by looking at the road the made me want to travel down it or was it cause i belived the road would lead me to the happiness i've been looking for. What ever the reason was i took my chances and fresh supplies of underwear and went down the road... the road less taken. At first it was really exciting cause with every twist and turn the road had something to offer. But after awhile like most things in life the novelty wears off and the beautiful scenery the road onced offered now looks all the same to me. Soon i got bored or was it the other way around, the road just got bored of me cause it doesn't seem to offer what had attracted me to walk down the road in the first place. But everytime i wanted to turn around, the road would offer me a little just so i would keep walking down the road. So i kept on walking, but the once beautiful summer days was giving way to the cold winter nights. Occasionaly i would see glimpses of the sun and it would make me reminisce on those summer days. The road that lies before me now is covered in snow, and i can't see a thing. I don't know where i'm headed anymore and what's in front of me. But it really doesn't matter. Cause the harsh weather is begining to get to me. I'm sick and tired of this cold weather. I'm picking my cold ass up and getting off the road. I'll never walk down this road again. I'll make sure the next road i take will lead me to a place where the sun shines 365 days a year, someplace like Malaysia, it's expected that there rain but it's better than snow. Snow it's alot colder. And yeah, don't get me started about frost bites. They can be a bitch. A real bitch.

Well Mr. Forst, i took the road less taken and it didnt seem to work out for me. one of life's lessons i guess.. glad it worked out for u..excellent poem it insipre to try out alot of new shit. so thank u.

Josh maybe u could show me the way, your such a good navigator. This guy here, is your man if u ever feel like having a tour of Putrajaya.

Shit what the hell am i doing, i'm seriously lost la.. Think i need a n95, so i can used the gps to get back on the correct road la.

Guys if u still don't know what i'm talking about here's goes.. i want a n95 for my birthday.. I know i know i have to work for it which i did, enjoyed my story? There's my work, wasn't easy, my story full of literature and shit like that so enjoy.. I know i would be enjoying my present. U guys are the best!

No comments: