Thursday, September 04, 2008

Epiphany?

Been asking myself WHY for the longest time, asked by many before me and going to be ask by many after me..
like the others before me, i've been very clueless, lost and without an answer for the longest time..
UNTIL today... EPIPHANY!!!

All those sleepless night finally ends with someones' pm...
as i was reading it i could have sworn i saw the clouds break away and a ray of light shinning through hitting my tear soaked face. After reading it i broke into a song and dance, and out of nowhere abunchofsingledesperatehornybutsensitive indian dudes appear from nowhere and started dancing and rolling about while i was playing a game of peek-a-boo behind a tree with this indian chick..

"you like her not because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you like her"

Makes sense to you? for some reason it did to me the first time i read it.. it even spoke to me, but then after reading it a few more times.. i'm left asking myself WTF..

All those before me, let say we have a discussion group, every Tuesday night say eight-ish? refreshments will be served..

No comments: