Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Joshie, the answer to your question…

When I replied, “how you’d guessed”, I didn’t say whether you guessed right or wrong. But you just assumed you were right… haha. Now assumptions can be pretty deadly, especially the wrong ones. Why does every problem has to be a about a girl? Do I look like someone who has problems when it comes to the ladies? FYI I’m known as a.k.a leng chai lau, dude. Plus I’m gay haha kidding…. Am I? Anyways, as u know I’m an adult now, even though many of u may not agree with me here, but being an adult are not without it’s problems. And I’m facing some of the problems now and if u must know what these problems are they’re called “adult problems”, dude, repeat with me now "a-dult pro-blems" . Here I already told u… so stop bugging me!!!! Happy? I noe u mean well… do u? Dude thanks for showing u care but I bet it was more curiosity than concern but at least u cared….. to ask. haha. Now stop asking. Love u man. Love u too navin. Could be just a phase, will find out soon. I’m doin alright.

Ciao.

No comments: