Monday, December 10, 2007

New Toys

All of us went out and pleased ourselves by getting new toys. Our single, desperate, horny buy sensitive attitudes need to be satisfied every now and then by material stuff due to us being single. Well here it goes.

ntg better to do's toy:
Brand new set of tweeters for his car. Only one word for him, "AUDIOPHILE"


The specification of the tweeters:


-J-'s toy:
A brand new CPU. How i wish i had a brand new CPU. It's running the Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.2GHz but overclocked by AnTaRu to 2.66GHz if I'm not mistaken with the Gigabyte P35 DS3 motherboard, 2x1Gb DDR2 667 MHz Corsair Value Ram (too bad no budget for Crucial Ballistix Tracer), Western Digital 320Gb HDD, Sapphire ATI 3850 graphics card; all thrown into the Cooler Master Centurion 5 Casing with a 390Watt power supply. Oh yeah, not forgetting his LG DVD-RW. I want his mother board and processor; anybody want to get me Christmas presents?

The speakers, mouse and monitor he stole from AnTaRu due to no budget.

ºah benG®º's toy:
A brand new Lexmark X1270, a 3 in 1 printer bought from PIKOM PC FAIR Dec 2007. If you find yourselves bored go to http://forum.lowyat.net and check out the photo gallery for the PIKOM PC FAIR Dec 2007. Trust me it's worth it. Well it's worth it for guys.


My toy; well toys actually:
Bought myself a 2nd hand Dopod 818 pro (too bad i don't have the money to get a HTC Touch, it's awesome). It runs The TI OMAP850 processor at 195 Mhz, 64MB RAM, 128MB ROM, with a 2Mpixel camera, wifi (802.11b/g), the only bad thing is that in runs Windows Mobile 5.0.
A Jabra Bluetooth hands free. It looks damn awesome on me =p. Can go around posing with it. Was at 1 Utama just now wearing it the whole time. People seem to actually "layan" me when i go into the expensive shops. It's amazing how people treat you when they think you are rich.

Lousy picture quality due to the camera of my OLD Motoroala E398. It just has a VGA camera.

Last of my toys, shared with my sis to buy a new Aztech Wireless Router for my house. I can go online anywhere in my house. I was a like fool walking from one room to another with my new Dopod checking the wifi strength.


I saved the best for last,
AnTaru's toy, a chick.
No, no, not this kind of chick.

This kind:


Lucky guy. But we're all happy for him. If only we were all as lucky as him.
Congrats Drew.

4 comments:

ntg better to do said...

a sad bunch arent we? haha.. drew's a lucky bastard... say wanna intro some chicks to us during the holidays but nvr materialised.. have to resort to friendster and facebook, right nick.. haha. it was fun though

ntg better to do said...

it seems like drew got the best toy.. so no need to get him anything for his birthady la.. we need the money to buy stuff to keep our single life happy.. haha

Nick said...

yeah...still waiting for drew to intro chicks...hehe...friendster and facebook is damn fun when you're lifeless...hehe...since he has the best toy...dun get a birthday prez for him just throw more money to get a birthday prez for me...hehehe....

ºah benG®º' said...

how i wish i could be in his position... i want his new "toy" too.. drew, if u r reading tis... like that la... lets trade ok? u give me ur toy i borrow u my toy, ok? this is very fair rite? xD.. drew... dun leave us k? hehe peace!